Saturday, September 2, 2017

About me

Hi all,
My name is Emily and I am learning to library.  Really, I am in graduate school to earn my MLS (Master of Library Science) at Sam Houston State University.  The purpose of this blog is to post book reviews of the literature I review for my course Children's Literature.  
I have been an avid reader my entire life, and have enjoyed reading books with my high school and middle school students as a teacher for the past 15 years.  I am ready for another adventure, but I don't want to leave the school setting, so I have chosen to pursue this new adventure so I can grow in new ways and stay in the environment that I love.  I am terrified and excited to get started...



No comments:

Post a Comment

All Good Things Must End: A Reflection on the Semester

As the semester comes to an end and I reflect upon the many tools I have learned to use and information I have processed, I want to share ...